ATLANTA, GA, April 8, 2019 – Honeywell [NYSE: HON] will highlight its latest safety and fire products at ISC West 2019, from April 10 to 12 in Las Vegas. Attendees can try and learn more about fire and security solutions with optimized operational efficiency that provides automated control, real-time response, predictive analytics and flexible integration that ultimately help reduce operating costs and increase revenue. for the end users.
"Security and protection are critical aspects of the connected building," said Pete Lau, president of Honeywell Commercial Security. "We combine the latest advances in hardware and software to provide customers with integrated security solutions that help keep people and places safe and secure. We are working to develop powerful and comprehensive security products that are easy to integrate and manage from anywhere. "
Honeywell's integrated technologies demonstrate all aspects of their personal security and safety systems in a single location, giving end users a complete picture for decision making. The technologies on display include OmniAssure.™ Touch, a new range of passive access control readers compatible with existing Honeywell security suites, including WINMAG, WIN-PAK and Pro-Watch. Honeywell will also present its first all-in-one bidirectional amplifier (BDA) system, an emergency communication solution that minimizes response time in critical situations with full support through Honeywell's family of security brands.
"Honeywell is highly focused on delivering personal security innovations that take advantage of connectivity to help create a smarter, safer world," said Samir Jain, Product Marketing Leader, Honeywell Fire. "Our goal is to equip customers with personal security systems that provide the earliest detection, allow the fastest response and also centralize decision making and management."
The featured security technologies include:
- OmniAssure Touch, a range of access control readers that provide security against credential cloning and manipulation of readers, increase operator productivity by implementing mobile credentials, and is interoperable with a variety of credentialing technologies and panel communication protocols. Passive access control readers help people enter a faster area, just with the touch of a finger, it is not necessary to swipe a card or phone.
- MAXPRO® Network video recorders (NVR), an open, flexible and scalable IP video surveillance system that supports simultaneous recording, live monitoring and search and systems management for up to 128 IP cameras.
- to equip® cameras of the series, a family of IP video security cameras that have low light capacity, simplified user experience and fast installation for use in enterprise installations.
- Cameras and recorders compatible with NDAA, a complete line of cameras, recorders, viewers and mobile applications compatible with NDAA with end-to-end video encryption.
- ADPRO iFT Gateway, a low cost IP video multiservice platform that offers four IP video transmission channels with the option of easily adding ADPRO analysis and recording events through the MicroSD card; The platform is ideal for small and medium business applications with full remote monitoring, command and control from anywhere through the ADPRO mobile application, iTrace.
Featured fire technologies include:
- QUICK® With Activation and Notification, is a complete Class A commercial wireless fire detection system that detects and responds to the shots as its wireline counterparts, while providing installation flexibility in a wireless format.
- Reflective smoke image beam detector OSI-R, Designed specifically for large and open spaces that present unique challenges for traditional fire detection due to nature and environmental limitations.
- Bidirectional amplifier / ERCES (BDA), emergency communication system designed to improve radio frequency in buildings in difficult environments at crucial moments to ensure the safety of first responders and the lives of those who rescue.
- Unified Notification Platform (UNP), a massive notification ecosystem solution that allows the efficient exchange of important information during a critical situation by centralizing fragmented systems and processes on a platform.
- PS series, a line of power supplies that adds more flexibility and variety to meet the installation and service requirements that are available through the Honeywell family of brands, including Fire-Lite, Silent gentleman, Farenhyt™ Series, GW / FCI Y NOTIFIER.
- For more information, visit booth # 12031, or visit .
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a global company with more than 23,000 employees. HBT creates products, software and technologies that are found in more than 10 million buildings around the world. Commercial building owners and occupants use our technologies to ensure their facilities are safe, energy efficient, sustainable and productive. For more news and information about Honeywell Building Technologies, visit http://www.honeywell.com/newsroom.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 technology company that offers industry-specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials worldwide. Our technologies help everything from airplanes, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains and workers to be more connected to make our world smarter, safer and more sustainable. For more news and information about Honeywell, visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.