Senstar, a world leader in video management and perimeter intrusion detection (PIDS) solutions, and a triple winner in the National Security Awards Program "ASTORS" of 2018, launched two new innovative products at ISC West 2019 – Senstar Access control Symphony (AS), and the FiberPatrol FP400 Zone-based intrusion detection system for fencing applications.
Symphony AC is a new open software solution designed to be compatible with the most trusted access control and intrusion hardware brands in the industry and available as an extension of Symphony Video Management Software (VMS). The module provides a complete set of access control functions, including enrollment. Programming, monitoring and reporting.
Symphony AC, which is compatible with legacy and IP-based systems, eliminates vendor blocking, allowing site owners to manage multi-vendor hardware in a single, easy-to-use interface.
Available as a standalone application, Symphony AC provides a complete set of access control functions, including enrollment, scheduling, monitoring and reporting.
Access control events can be used in Symphony VMS as rule triggers, camera call and alarm generation. Each alarm can be linked to a map location and multiple video sources, allowing you to see each event from different perspectives or camera locations.
For the security personnel who monitor the building, this means that only one application is required to monitor and respond to events, with access to live video and recorded from Symphony VMS Windows, web and mobile clients.
- Manage legacy and IP-based access control hardware from major vendors
- Alarm, intrusion, air conditioning and fire detection devices.
- Show video of access control events in Symphony VMS (each event can be linked to a graphic map and multiple video sources)
- Integral modules for:
- Event management
- Device management
- Registration of users
- Levels of access and profiles.
- Triggers and macros
- Registration and reports
- Active Directory synchronization
- It runs on Windows operating systems and commercial commercial hardware.
- License by door, without limits of artificial devices
(More information.) Symphony is the new benchmark for intelligent video management (VMS) software.Symphony is highly scalable, easy to configure and easy to use, it is the perfect solution for both single server installations and multiple implementations. servers, courtesy of Senstar Corp and YouTube.)
FiberPatrol FP400 is one of the most affordable fiber optic perimeter intrusion sensors on the market, and offers a cost-effective zone reporting option for smaller perimeters.
Each processor provides up to 4 detection zones and admits incoming cables without detection, allowing to install electronic devices at a distance of up to 20 km (12 mi) from the perimeter.
(Senstar's FiberPatrol FP400 is a perimeter intrusion detection system mounted on a cost-effective fiber optic fence that detects any attempt to cut, climb or break the fence.) It's cost effective for small sites Courtesy of Senstar Corp and YouTube Published in April 9, 2019.)
Each processor provides up to 4 detection zones and supports an insensitive introduction that allows the electronics to be installed up to 12 mi from the perimeter fence. It is ideal for small sites with concerns about EMI, lightning or conducting elements in the perimeter.
- 4 detection zones per processor, with up to 300 m (984 ft) per zone
- Up to 20 km (12.4 mi) of cable cable insensitive to the start of the zone
- The outdoor processor with extended temperature rating can be mounted on a panel, installed on a rack tray or installed outdoors in a protective box
- Adaptive environmentally derived processing technology (EDAPT) minimizes annoying alarms
- Built-in Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Low energy consumption
- Calibrated with the Windows® point-and-click utility – over the network or locally via USB
- Software configurable output relays and auxiliary inputs simplify integration with alarm panels and other safety devices
"Symphony AC and FiberPatrol FP400 are examples of Senstar's ongoing commitment to product development to meet the security needs of our customers," said Kristen Cory, Vice President of Sales, North America.
"Both products meet the very specific requirements of the site, which allows Senstar to offer more options to our customers and continue to build on our success as one of the most trusted and trusted security providers in the industry."
The annual 'ASTORS' awards program is specifically designed to honor the distinguished government and supplier solutions that offer greater value, benefit and intelligence to end users in a variety of vertical government, national security and public safety markets.
More than 130 distinguished guests representing national, state and local governments, and leading corporate companies in the industry, gathered in North America, Europe and the Middle East to be honored among their peers in their respective fields, which include:
- The Department of National Security
- The Federal Protection Service (FPS)
- Argonne National Laboratory
- The Department of National Security
- The department of justice
- The Office of Personnel Management of the Security Exchange Commission
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Viasat, Hanwha Techwin, Lenel, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Verint, Canon U.S.A., BriefCam, Pivot3, Milestone Systems, Allied Universal, Ameristar Perimeter Security and more.
The awards & # 39; ASTORS & # 39; Annuals are the pre-eminent program of the US National Security Awards. UU Which highlights the most avant-garde and cutting-edge security solutions that reach the market today, to ensure that our readers have the information they need to stay ahead of the competition and keep our Nation safe: an installation, street and city to the time.
The national security awards program "ASTORS" of 2018 was proudly sponsored by ATI systems, Active networks, Automatic systems, Desktop alert, Y Royal Holdings Technologies.
|Access control / Identification||Personal protection equipment||Police against terrorism|
|Perimeter barrier / deterrent system||Interinstitutional interdiction operation||Cloud storage / computing solution|
|Facial Recognition / IRIS||Video product with worn body||Cybersecurity|
|Video Surveillance / VMS||Mobile technology||Anti-Malware|
|Audio analytics||Preparation for disasters||Identity management|
|Thermal / infrared camera||Mass notification system||Fire safety|
|Detection of metal / weapon||Rescue operations||Critical infrastructure|
|License plate recognition||Detection products||And many others!|