The award recognizes the important innovation in electronic security and defense of security and safety that continues to drive strong growth for Security Warehouse Limited.
The West African Business Excellence Awards recognize excellence and outstanding achievements among businesses, as well as the individuals and corporate entities that have contributed to making Ghana a peaceful and safe place to live.
Other winners include Bel-aqua, Zenith bank, BOST, Blue skies, Max international, Mutual insurance, Kasapreko, etc.
"Winning two awards in the space of a year is an outstanding testimony to the strength of our roadmap, our commitment to innovation and our ability to execute our well-formulated plan," said Mr. Adam Bonaa, Executive Director of Security. . Limited warehouse.
Kazz Group, the parent company of Security Warehouse Limited, is a conglomerate of electronic security companies: Global Trackers and Car Alarms Ltd, Solargen Ghana Ltd and Banbo Multimedia.
They provide a wide range of state-of-the-art personalized electronic security systems, from the award-winning Smart Solar Ghost CCTV, parameter fencing with smart solar energy, biometric access control with smart solar energy with time and assistance, doors and solar-powered garage automation Smart, intelligent solar powered video intercom for smart car and asset tracking solutions.
* Security Warehouse Limited won the Best Security Systems Provider 2016 at the Ghana Property Awards,
* Global Trackers and Car Alarms Ltd won the Car Tracking Company at the Auto Awards 2016-Ghana Auto awards
* Security Warehouse won the Ghana Business Quality Award 2017- Entrepreneurs Foundation Ghana Awards.
* Featured security company in Ghana 2016/17 at the Pimog Awards
* The security warehouse won the business quality awards in 2016 at the Ghana Awards of the Entrepreneurs Foundation.
* Best in Customer Service-Ghana Customer Service Awards 2018-19