the Global market of smart homes it is expected to reach USD 55.7 billion by 2025, from USD 25.3 billion in 2017 that grow to a 16.6% CAGR during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. The next market report contains data for the 2014 and 2015 historical years, the calculation base year is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018-2025.
Definition of the market: Global Home Home Market
This Market Report defines market trends and forecasts the future opportunities and threats of the smart local market in the next 8 years. A smart home is incorporated with advanced automated systems and technology so that each person can govern and mechanize appliances at a distance. It is more than just remote controls and sophisticated devices, intelligent controls for the home, temperature, multimedia, security, thermostats, entertainment systems, window and door operations. The intelligent home integrates multiple subsystems, all controlled by a master controller of home automation. In addition to technology, smart homes help reduce energy consumption at the same time. In January 2018, GRDF launched several developments in the smart home market. The company GRDF launched the smart gas meters, the largest deployment in the world powered by Oracle, which serves 90% of the French gas market by offering smart metering services to 11 million customers.
Download a free sample copy of this report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-smart-home-market
Main competitors / players in the market:
Some of the main players operating in the global smart home market are
- Siemens AG
- GENERAL ENERGY
- Schneider Electric
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Johnson controls
- Acuity Brands Lighting Inc.
- Lutron Electronics Co. Inc
- Leviton Manufacturing Co.Inc.
- Vivint Inc.
- Sleep Number Corporation
- Switchmate Home LLC
- Lifi Labs Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- LG Electronics.
- United Technology
- Crestron Electronics Inc. among others.
The main drivers of the market:
- Increased demand for energy efficient lighting solutions.
- Crime leads to forcing homeowners to increase security
- Ease of use of air conditioning systems.
- Increase alertness about health and disposable income in developing economies
- Lack of attention about the benefits of lighting controls.
- Interoperability and standardization are the main problem for HVAC systems
Competitive analysis: global smart home market
The global smart home market is highly fragmented and the main players have used various strategies, such as the launch of new products, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes the market shares of the smart home market for the world, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of contents available for this market Download the table of contents for free: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-smart-home-market
Market segmentation: Global Home Home Market
- The global market for smart homes is segmented into applications, software and services, and geography.
- Based on the application, the Global market of smart homes It is classified as lighting control, security and access control, HVAC control, entertainment and other controls, home health care, smart kitchen and appliances. The lighting control is segmented into relays, occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, timers, light dimmers, switches and accessories and other products. Security and access control are segmented into video surveillance and access control. Video surveillance is subdivided into hardware, software and services. The hardware is subdivided into security cameras, storage devices, monitors and accessories. The access control is segmented in biometric access control and non-biometric access control. Biometric access control is subdivided into facial recognition, iris recognition, fingerprint recognition and others. HVAC the control is segmented into intelligent thermostats, sensors and control valves, heating and cooling coils, dampers, actuators, pumps and fans and intelligent vents. Entertainment is segmented into audio, volume and multimedia room controls, home theater system controls, touch screens and keyboards, and other controls are segmented into smart meters, smart plugs, smart hubs, smart locks, smoke detectors. Home health care is segmented into health status monitors and physical activity monitors. The smart kitchen is segmented into smart refrigerators, smart coffee makers, smart kettles, smart dishwashers, smart ovens, smart stoves and smart stoves. The appliances are segmented into smart washing machines, smart dryers, smart water heaters and smart vacuum cleaners.
- On the basis of software and service, the global intelligent domestic market is segmented into Behavior and Proactive.
- Based on geography, the global smart home market report covers data points from 28 countries in multiple geographies, namely North and South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa. Some of the main countries included in this report are the United States, Canada, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil. among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Scope of the report
- Strategic recommendations in key business sections in light of market estimates.
- Market share and size of all the main players in the industry.
- Strategic proposals for new participants.
- To understand the perspectives and future perspectives for the analysis and forecast of Global Smart Home Markett 2019-2026.
- Competitive evaluation: in-depth evaluation of the market strategies, geographic and business segments and product portfolios of the main players in the trocars market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will be the size of the market in 2025 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges for the growth of the market?
- Who are the key suppliers in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key suppliers?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Bridge of market research data it is presented as a non-conventional and neoteric market research and consulting firm with a level of resilience and unparalleled integrated approaches. We are determined to discover the best market opportunities and encourage efficient information for your business to prosper in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates a decision-making process without effort.
Contact: Bridge of market research data
To consult before buying the full report, click here Get some good offers @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-smart-home-market
Tel: + 1-888-387-2818