Smart Home report analysis:
the global smart home market expected to reach USD 55.7 billion in 2025, from USD 25.3 billion in 2017 Growing at a CAGR of 16.8%. during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. The next market report contains data for the historical years 2014 and 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is from 2018 to 2025.
Smart home technology, also known as home automation or home automation, provides security, comfort, convenience and energy efficiency to homeowners by allowing them to control smart devices, often through a smart home application on their smartphone or other networked device. As part of the Internet of Things (IoT), smart home systems and devices often operate together, sharing consumer usage data with each other and automating actions based on owners' preferences.
Get a free sample copy of the report here: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-smart-home-market
The main key players outlined in this report are:
Some of the main actors operating in the global smart home market are Siemens AG, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Schneider Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand plc, Johnson Controls, ABB, Legrand., SAMSUNG, Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc., Lutron Electronics Co., Inc, Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc., Vivint, Inc., Sleep Number Corporation, Switchmate Home LLC, Lifi Labs Inc., Emerson Electric Co., LG Electronics., UNITED TECHNOLOGIES, Crestron Electronics, Inc. between others.
Global segmentation of the smart home market:
- Application based, the global smart home market is classified as lighting control, security and access control, climate control, entertainment and other controls, home health care, smart kitchen and appliances.
- The lighting control is segmented into relays, occupancy sensors, natural light sensors, timers, dimmers, switches and accessories and other products.
- Security and access control are segmented into video surveillance and access control.
- Video surveillance is subdivided into hardware, software and services.
- The hardware is subdivided into security cameras, storage devices, monitors and accessories.
- Access control is segmented in biometric access control and non-biometric access control.
- Biometric access control is subdivided into facial recognition, iris recognition, fingerprint recognition and others.
- HVAC control is segmented into smart thermostats, sensors and control valves, heating and cooling coils, dampers, actuators, pumps and fans and smart vents.
- Entertainment is segmented in audio, volume and multimedia room controls, home theater system controls, touch screens and keyboards, and other controls are segmented into smart meters, smart plugs, smart hubs, smart locks, smoke detectors.
- Home health care is segmented into health status monitors and physical activity monitors.
- The smart kitchen is segmented into smart refrigerators, smart coffee makers, smart kettles, smart dishwashers, smart ovens, smart stoves and smart kitchens.
- The appliances are segmented in smart washing machines, smart dryers, smart water heaters and smart vacuum cleaners.
- On the basis of software and serviceThe global smart home market is segmented in Behavior and Proactive.
- Based on geographyThe global smart home market report covers data points from 28 countries in multiple geographies, namely North and South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
Competitive analysis: global smart home market
The global smart home market is highly fragmented and the main actors have used various strategies, such as the launch of new products, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes the market shares of the smart home market for the world, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get an additional 20% discount for the early buyer, learn more @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-smart-home-market
The main drivers of the market:
- Increased demand for energy efficient lighting solutions.
- Crime leads to force homeowners to increase security
- Ease of use of air conditioning systems.
- Increase alertness on health and disposable income in developing economies.
- Lack of attention to the benefits of lighting controls.
- Interoperability and standardization are the main problem for HVAC systems
Obtain Personalization Y Discount in the report via email firstname.lastname@example.org . We are happy with our glorious customer satisfaction rate of 99.9%.
Data Bridge Market Research was presented as an unconventional and neo-market research and consulting firm with an unprecedented level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to discover the best market opportunities and promote efficient information so that your business thrives in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creation. satisfied clientele who count on our services and trust our hard work with certainty.
Market Research Data Bridge