The report provides detailed information on the energy efficient elevator market in relation to industry size, participation, types, applications and forecast details. The report covers all the essential information of the main key actors and relevant regions. The Energy Efficient Elevators market report analyzed the current market condition, profits, losses, capacity, productions, consumption and market growth rate. In the end, the report introduced the SWOT analysis, the viability of the investment and the market profitability analysis.
Scope of the report:
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245153
The list of the main key players is as follows:
Check before buying this report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245153
Key Market Trends:
Green buildings to boost market growth
– An industrial sector uses more energy than any other end use sector. The elevators are the crucial element that makes it practical to live and work several floors above the ground. Due to the increasing comfort requirements through the elevator, energy consumption in the industrial sector, as in the construction sector, is increasing, being one of the main reasons for an increasing amount of CO2 emissions.
– The demand for energy efficient products and greener buildings has grown in recent years and the increase in electricity prices has also been an important contribution to the demand for more energy efficient solutions.
– The elevators use a relatively small amount of energy compared to the total energy consumption of a building. At the same time, the elevators provide daily transportation service to passengers and contribute to the user's experience with the building, so they must be included in sustainability planning. As such, many architects, building owners and managers are incorporating ecological elevator strategies, such as traction elevators, regenerative units, etc.
– The biggest innovation in energy saving in elevator design is the traction elevator, which is up to 75% more energy efficient than the traditional hydraulic elevator. This results in a much more efficient system and does not require oil or other toxic contaminants.
– The machine roomless elevators (MRLs), which use gearless machines located in the elevator housing, create the opportunity to avoid the need for an elevator machine room, thereby increasing design flexibility and reducing the requirements for Square surface, materials and related costs. The same resources can be used efficiently and sustainably, which can help general market growth.
– Otis Elevator Company offers additional energy savings in its modern Gen2 MRL elevator. They also compacted the controller and transferred it to the elevator box, eliminating the need for a separate control room, which reduces total energy consumption.
Europe will record a significant growth rate during the forecast period
– The energy efficient European elevators are fueled by the growing demand for modernization of buildings and increased construction activity. According to the Institute of Energy Economics and Rational Use of Energy, it is expected that around 75% of the current power generation capacity will be replaced by 2030, which is definitely a determining factor for energy efficiency solutions.
– The residential and industrial sectors are consuming a greater part in the generation of energy in general in Europe. In addition, changing lifestyles is a factor that demands more comfort in buildings, which, in turn, is increasing the rate of energy consumption. National energy agencies can play an important role in raising awareness of the selection and proper functioning of low-lift elevator and escalator systems.
Reasons to buy the Energy Efficient Elevators Market Report:
- In-depth analysis of the market at global and regional level.
- Big changes in market dynamics and the competitive landscape.
- Segmentation depending on the type, application, geography and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, participation, growth, volume and sales.
- Important changes and evaluation of market dynamics and developments.
- Industry size and analysis shared with the growth and trends of the industry.
- Key segments and emerging regions
- Key business strategies of the main market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers the analysis of the size, participation, trends and growth of the energy-efficient elevator market globally and regionally.
Buy this report (price 4250 USD for the single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245153
The detailed TOCs of the Energy Efficient Elevators Market Report are:
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market description
4.2 Introduction to market drivers and restrictions
4.3 Market drivers
4.3.1 Increasing demand for energy efficient systems
4.3.2 Due to the increase in electricity prices in high traffic applications
4.4 Market Restrictions
4.4.1 Lack of information and awareness of the rate of electricity consumption and lack of technological efficiency
4.5 Value chain analysis
4.6 Industry appeal: Porter's five forces analysis
4.6.1 Threat of new participants
4.6.2 Bargaining power of buyers / consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of substitute products
4.6.5 Intensity of competitive rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By control systems
5.1.1 Elevator control system
5.1.2 Access control system
18.104.22.168 Card-based access control systems
22.214.171.124 Biometric access control solutions
126.96.36.199 Keyboard-based access control systems
5.2 By automation systems
5.2.1 Motors and controllers
5.2.2 Sensors and controllers
5.2.3 Building management systems
5.3 By end user
5.3.4 Other end users
5.4.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Hitachi Ltd.
6.1.2 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
6.1.3 Fujitec Co., Ltd.
6.1.5 Schindler Group
6.1.6 OTIS elevator company
6.1.7 Hyundai Elevators Co., Ltd.
6.1.8 Thyssen Elevators Co., Ltd.
6.1.9 Honeywell International
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Telephone: USA UU. + 14242530807 / United Kingdom +44 20 3239 8187
E-mail: [email protected]