On Wednesday, April 24, FindBiometrics and our main partner ISC West presented “Business biometrics in the era of data breach”: a one-hour live presentation on the importance of adopting strong authentication and identity management in today's connected business landscape. An overview of the industry and a discussion of security trends presented by The managing editor of FindBiometrics, Peter Counter and organizer ISC West Will Wise, GVP for the Reed Exhibitions security event portfolio, set the stage for an attractive and educational panel discussion with Gary Jones, Vice President of Biometric Access and Time Solutions at IDEMIAY Rob Douglas, CEO of BioConnect.
Watch the webinar recording above to learn:
- The common element in recent high profile data violations
- How biometrics can protect businesses and consumers while providing the best user experience in its class
- The main trends in business biometrics and how to take advantage of them
- The role of biometrics in the convergence of information and physical security.
- How to address today's great security challenges with biometrics
- What steps you can take to secure your business in that era of data breach