the "Energy efficient elevator market" The 2019-2024 research report focuses on various factors that affect the market and integral factors of the industry. The Energy Efficient Elevators market report illustrates the price analysis together with the product characteristics, and also indicates the greater market share in the different regions of the world. The Energy Efficient Elevators market report helps determine the real size of the market and execute business resources for maximum profitability.
Highlights of the energy efficient elevator market report
- The report covers forecasts and analysis for the market globally and regionally.
- The report includes the drivers and restrictions that affect market growth.
- The report analyzes detailed information about market opportunities.
- The market is segmented according to the products and end users industry, which in turn branches for a regional level.
- The key target audience for the market has been determined in the report.
- The revenues generated by the main industry players were analyzed in the report.
For more information, inquiries or customization before buying, visit: https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245153
Key Market Trends:
Green buildings to boost market growth
– An industrial sector uses more energy than any other end use sector. The elevators are the crucial element that makes it practical to live and work several floors above the ground. Due to the increasing comfort requirements through the elevator, energy consumption in the industrial sector, as in the construction sector, is increasing, being one of the main reasons for an increasing amount of CO2 emissions.
– The demand for energy efficient products and greener buildings has grown in recent years and the increase in electricity prices has also been an important contribution to the demand for more energy efficient solutions.
– The elevators use a relatively small amount of energy compared to the total energy consumption of a building. At the same time, the elevators provide daily transportation service to passengers and contribute to the user's experience with the building, so they must be included in sustainability planning. As such, many architects, building owners and managers are incorporating ecological elevator strategies, such as traction elevators, regenerative units, etc.
– The biggest innovation in energy saving in elevator design is the traction elevator, which is up to 75% more energy efficient than the traditional hydraulic elevator. This results in a much more efficient system and does not require oil or other toxic contaminants.
– The machine roomless elevators (MRLs), which use gearless machines located in the elevator housing, create the opportunity to avoid the need for an elevator machine room, thereby increasing design flexibility and reducing the requirements for square surface, materials and related costs. The same resources can be used efficiently and sustainably, which can help general market growth.
– Otis Elevator Company offers additional energy savings in its modern Gen2 MRL elevator. They also compacted the controller and transferred it to the elevator box, eliminating the need for a separate control room, which reduces total energy consumption.
Europe will record a significant growth rate during the forecast period
– The energy efficient European elevators are fueled by the growing demand for modernization of buildings and increased construction activity. According to the Institute of Energy Economics and Rational Use of Energy, it is expected that around 75% of the current power generation capacity will be replaced by 2030, which is definitely a determining factor for energy efficiency solutions.
– The residential and industrial sectors are consuming a greater part in the generation of energy in general in Europe. In addition, changing lifestyles is a factor that demands more comfort in buildings, which, in turn, is increasing the rate of energy consumption. National energy agencies can play an important role in raising awareness of the selection and proper functioning of low-lift elevator and escalator systems.
Buy this report (price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245153
Detailed report of the energy efficient elevator market 2019-2024:
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market description
4.2 Introduction to market drivers and restrictions
4.3 Market drivers
4.3.1 Increasing demand for energy efficient systems
4.3.2 Due to the increase in electricity prices in high traffic applications
4.4 Market Restrictions
4.4.1 Lack of information and awareness of the rate of electricity consumption and lack of technological efficiency
4.5 Value chain analysis
4.6 Industry appeal: Porter's five forces analysis
4.6.1 Threat of new participants
4.6.2 Bargaining power of buyers / consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of substitute products
4.6.5 Intensity of competitive rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By control systems
5.1.1 Elevator control system
5.1.2 Access control system
188.8.131.52 Card-based access control systems
184.108.40.206 Biometric access control solutions
220.127.116.11 Keyboard-based access control systems
5.2 By automation systems
5.2.1 Motors and controllers
5.2.2 Sensors and controllers
5.2.3 Building management systems
5.3 By end user
5.3.4 Other end users
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Hitachi Ltd.
6.1.2 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
6.1.3 Fujitec Co., Ltd.
6.1.5 Schindler Group
6.1.6 OTIS elevator company
6.1.7 Hyundai Elevators Co., Ltd.
6.1.8 Thyssen Elevators Co., Ltd.
6.1.9 Honeywell international
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Telephone: USA UU. + 14242530807 / United Kingdom +44 20 3239 8187
E-mail: [email protected]
Our other reports: