Global palm vein biometrics market: growth, trends and forecasts (2019-2024)
The Palm Vein biometrics market report provides realistic and useful details of the Palm vein biometrics market, which help you promote ideas with research-based factors. It offers detailed data, refines variations in Palm's global vein biometrics market to help you decide the final strategy. In addition, it will facilitate the achievement of the expected market position. Palm Vein Biometrics market research can be a joint result of the contributions of commercial consultants with insight, the experience of the Palm Vein Biometrics industry and the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market.
The palm vein biometrics market is expected to witness an annual compound rate of over 12% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
The global palm vein biometrics market is highly competitive and consists of a number of important players. Companies like M2SYS Technology – Kernellî Inc., BioSec Group Ltd., BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Fujitsu Limited, Mantra Softech, IdentyTech Solutions America Inc., Matrix Comsec Pvt. Ltd., Imprivata Inc., Bio-Guard, Hitachi Ltd. among others.
Click on the link to get a sample copy of the report:
- Competition benchmarking: Comparative evaluation of the 20 main actors based on the product portfolio, production plants, market prices, sales presence, types of target customers, etc.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the main companies present in the global Palm Vein Biometrics market.
- Product Benchmarking: Comparative evaluation of the best selling variant of all leading companies based on the main technical parameters. In-depth analysis of the benchmarking and recommendation on the ideal product specifications.
Scope of the report:
Palm vein patterns are unique to an individual. The biometric technology of the palm vein captures an image of the vein pattern under the skin and uses that image as the basis for identifying an individual. Palm vein biometrics use near infrared light to capture a palm vein pattern, therefore, it does not require high quality skin integrity for accurate identification. The market includes both hardware and software and solutions provided by companies. Companies like M2SYS Technology offer scanners for palm vein biometrics, while companies like Fujitsu offer palm vein authentication technology.
(Special offer: get 15% discount on this report)
Key Market Trends:
BFSI is expected to have the greatest participation
– With the increasing level of security breaches, the need for highly secure verification and identification systems has increased in the BFSI sector. Several banks and financial institutions integrated biometric technologies such as palm vein recognition technology with access control systems to provide customers with secure access. For example, the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, a commercial bank in Japan, implemented a biometric palm vein system to provide a safe and cost-effective solution to its customers.
– In addition to physical access control, palm vein biometrics are expected to gain strength for contactless payment authentication. For example, in 2018, Japans AEON Credit Service and Fujitsu will begin testing a retail cardless payment system using palm vein biometric authentication technology at some convenience stores.
Explore the full description of the report and the table of contents at:
Outstanding features of the global palm vein biometrics market report:
- Understanding of contemporary trends and dynamics and growth engines of the market.
- Extensive description of the scope, potential, limitations and restrictions of the Palm Vein Biometrics market.
- Comprehensive information on the main competitors of the market along with detailed corporate profiles.
- Investigation of the rivalry landscape to obtain substantial competitive advantages.
- Precise insight to determine upcoming investment opportunities, challenges, threats and uncertainties.
Reasons to buy this report:
– The market estimate sheet (ME) in Excel format
– Customization report according to customer requirements
– 3 months analyst support
Media Contact us:
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Insights Reports
Telephone: + 1704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687