Smart cards are pocket cards that can be integrated with an integrated circuit. Also called chip card, integrated circuit card (ICC). In addition, in the banking and payment industry, smart cards act as electronic wallets. In addition, smart cards can be used as identification cards, authentication cards in schools, health care industries. The accelerated growth of cashless transactions will boost the global payment and banking smart card market. The banking industry needed a highly secure verification and authentication technology that can be provided by the smart card system.
This intelligence report provides a thorough analysis of Global payment and banking smart card market. This includes research on past progress, current market scenarios and future prospects. Faithful market data is mentioned about the products, strategies and market share of the leading companies in this particular market. It is a 360 degree overview of the competitive landscape of the global market. The report also predicts the size and valuation of the global market during the forecast period.
Some of the key players outlined in the studio are Morpho (Fance), Oberthur Technologies (France), American Express (United States), MasterCard (United States), Visa (United States), DataCard (United States), CPI Card Group Inc. (United States), CardLogix Corporation (United States) States), Giesecke & Devrient GmbH (Germany) and Infineon Technologies (Germany).
According to AMA, the global payment and banking smart card market 2018-2025 is expected to have a growth rate of 9.0%.
Free sample report + all related graphics and charts @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/19764-global-market-2018-market-2025-banking-and-payment-smart-cards
- Boosting growth in cashless transactions
- Adoption of technology such as Ru pay, Visa and MasterCard
- Lack of confidence in electronic payments due to fraud and misuse
- Acceptance of smart cards for business strategies
- High cost of implementation and maintenance
Market leaders and their expansive development strategies
On August 3, 2018, Entrust Datacard acquired CensorNet to increase authentication features to reduce fraud. On February 20, 2018, Infineon acquired Merus Audio to use technology such as the state-of-the-art Class-D audio amplifier portfolio that is very demanding in various applications. and on November 12, 2018, Infineon Technologies AG acquired Siltectra GmbH for innovative technology (Cold Split) to work on glassware efficiently and with minimal material loss.
OT-Morpho has launched MorphoTop Slim, which is used to capture fingerprints.
In addition, the years considered for the study are the following:
Historic Year – 2013-2017
Base Year – 2018
Forecast period ** – 2019 to 2025 [** unless otherwise stated]
** In addition, it will also include the opportunities available in micro markets for interested parties to invest, detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and product services of key players.
Request customization in Report @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/19764-global-market-2018-market-2025-banking-and-payment-smart-cards
The titled segments and the breakdown of market data are illuminated below:
Type (contact-based smart cards, contactless smart cards), application (financial applications, communications applications, government programs, information security, physical access control, transportation, retail and loyalty, medical care, student identification) , obligation (hardware, software, service)
The main players in the market are: Morpho (Fance), Oberthur Technologies (France), American Express (United States), MasterCard (United States), Visa (United States), DataCard (United States), CPI Card Group Inc. ( United States), CardLogix Corporation (United States), Giesecke & Devrient GmbH (Germany) and Infineon Technologies (Germany)
The regions included are: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, South America, the Middle East and Africa
Country level breakdown: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (United Kingdom), Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey , Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia and New Zealand, etc.
Objectives of the study
- To define, describe and segment the global payment smart card and banking market based on the type, function, application and region.
- Provide detailed information on the main factors that influence market growth (drivers, restrictions, opportunities and industry-specific challenges)
- To estimate the size of the global payment smart card and banking market in terms of value.
- Study the individual growth trends of Global Banking and Payment Smart Cards Market providers, their future expansions and analyze their contributions to the market.
- Analyze micromarkets strategically with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects and the contribution to the total market, covered by the payment smart card market and global banking and various regions.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and new product launches, on payment smart cards and global banking
- Strategically profile the main market players and thoroughly analyze their position in the market and their main competencies.
Read the detailed index of the full research study at @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/19764-global-market-2018-market-2025-banking-and-payment-smart-cards
Strategic points covered in the table of contents of the global payment smart card and banking market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, product of the driving force of the market Objective of the study and research Market reach of smart cards for payment and banking
Episode 2: Exclusive summary: the basic information of the banking and payment smart card market.
Chapter 3: Visualization of market dynamics: drivers, trends and challenges of banking and payment smart cards
Chapter 4: Presentation of the analysis of market factors of smart banking and payment cards Five-force carriers, supply / value chain, PESTEL analysis, market entropy, patent / trademark analysis.
Chapter 5: Display by type, end user and region 2013-2018
Chapter 6: Evaluation of the main manufacturers of the smart banking and payment card market consisting of their competitive landscape, peer group analysis, BCG matrix and company profile
Chapter 7: Evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with participation in revenues and sales by key countries in these various regions.
Chapter 8 and 9: Appendix display, methodology and data source
Buy the latest detailed report @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/buy-now?format=1&report=19764
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the main key players and what are their key business plans in the payment smart card market and global banking?
- What are the main concerns of the analysis of the five forces of the payment smart card market and global banking?
- What are the different perspectives and threats that distributors face in the payment smart card market and global banking?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key suppliers?
Thanks for reading this article; You can also get an individual chapter section or a regional report version such as North America, Europe or Asia.
About the Author:
Advance Market Analytics is a world leader in Market Research Industry that provides quantified B2B research to Fortune 500 companies about emerging high-growth opportunities that will affect more than 80% of global companies' revenues.
Our analyst is tracking a high-growth study with detailed statistics and in-depth analysis of market trends and dynamics that provide a complete overview of the industry. We follow a broad research methodology along with critical information related to industry factors and market forces to generate the best value for our customers. We provide reliable sources of primary and secondary data, our analysts and consultants obtain informative and usable data suitable for the commercial needs of our clients. The research study allows customers to meet various market objectives, from the global expansion of the footprint to the optimization of the supply chain and from the competition profile to mergers and acquisitions.
Contact Us :
Craig Francis (public relations and marketing manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey United States – 08837
Telephone: +1 (206) 317 1218
This publication was originally published in Market Reporter