Dubai, United Arab Emirates – HID Global®, a world leader in reliable identity solutions, announces its participation in Intersec 2020 to showcase our latest innovations in comprehensive solutions to help organizations in the Middle East address the growing complexity in modern identity environments.
“Digital transformation, the Internet of things (IoT) and cloud-based solutions are key trends that drive investment in secure access solutions. Current market analyzes predict an annual growth of 8% of access control in the Middle East in the coming years, and HID Global is well positioned to meet this growth with a robust portfolio of solutions designed to meet the complexities of cloud environments and IoT. ”Wisam Yaghmour, Regional Sales Director – Physical Access Control, HID Global.
Industries such as banking, oil and gas, medical care, education, transportation, government agencies and businesses are driving the adoption of secure access and identity management solutions.
HID Global will exhibit its physical access control and secure card issuance technologies through practical demonstrations that include:
- The latest and fastest card printing solutions from HID Global that allow organizations to issue high-security IDS and cards at the facility, including HDP6600 with its useless lamination module, DTC5500LMX Y DTC1500.
- The revolutionary cloud-based card issuance solution HID® FARGO® Connect ™, which integrates with HID® SAFE ™ Enterprise. Together, these solutions take the smooth incorporation and issuance of credentials to a new level.
- The winner iCLASS SE RB25F The fingerprint reader will be a key solution, since HID multispectral imaging technology captures images of both the surface and the sub-surface of the skin allowing all types of fingerprints, of people of any age, to be Read quickly and reliably in cold, dry, dirty, humid environmental conditions and other challenging environmental conditions.
- Experience the benefits of Seos, the next generation of credential technology that provides the ideal combination of security and flexibility for any organization. Driven by highly advanced encryption and a software-based infrastructure, Seos ensures reliable identities in any form factor and can be extended for applications beyond physical access control.
- HID mobile access take advantage of Seos® credential technology and offer user comfort, better operational efficiency, profitability and greater security.
See HID trusted identity solutions in Intersec 2020
HID Global will be present at Hall Sheikh Saeed 1, stand A12 at the Dubai World Trade Center from January 19 to 21, 2019.
For more information on HID products, visit www.hidglobal.com.
Stay connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center, read our Industry Blog and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
About HID Global
HID Global enhances the reliable identities of people, places and things in the world. We make it possible for people to make transactions safely, work productively and travel freely. Our reliable identity solutions give persons convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people worldwide use HID products and services to navigate their daily lives, and more than 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial companies and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Based in Austin, Texas, HID Global has more than 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is a trademark of the ASSA ABLOY Group. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
© Press Release 2020